Tuesday, December 7, 2010

OH you DEVIL blog, Goodbye

The day has come for me to set you free back to the infamous abyss known as the world wide web...Hopefully i will still find time to post the mishaps of my life on you. So group project aren't usually my thing but i got a pretty sick group for the mock museum exhibit, our theme being childrens myth. DECENT topic, i still wanted to explore what it means to be a ethnically challenged cracker but i guess my travels will have to challenge that instead. My two myths are dont eat watermelon seeds or a water melon will grow in your belly and dont run with scissors or they will poke your eye out! Time to put the good ole pottery skills to work and see if i have completely lost it with the gouged eye ball. I will admit im a little worried about the down to the wireness of this project but that seems to be the story with anyone in any sort of art department, gotta love dead week! Im really hoping i can also find some better back lighting for my printed x rays, please co operate time and money!   Well my blog, im sorry if i didnt do you justice, dont hate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment